What is Game Ready?
cold and compression therapies to accelerate recovery following
injury or surgery.
"Game Ready helps patients heal faster, recover better, and enjoy effective, non-narcotic pain relief after an injury or surgery. "
- Reduces inflammation an swelling
- Reduces metabolic activity and
cellular demand for oxygen, reducing
secondary tissue damage
- Draws heat away from the injury
site for more efficient temperature
- Aids in the prevention of edema
formation and removal of swelling
- Mimics natural muscle contractions
and “pumps” edema/swelling out of
the injured area and reduces swelling
- Optimizes lymphatic drainage
- Increases blood flow and oxygen
- Stimulates tissue repair and
encourages acceleration of the
- Improves pain relief and decreases
- Reduces narcotic consumption
- Improves post-operative range
of motion and physical therapy
- Reduces swelling and edema
- Increases postoperative function
- Reduces risk of infection
- Provides faster, deeper,
- Reduces blood transfusion rates
- Shortens hospital stays
Physician Recommended For:
- Joint replacements – knee, hip,
shoulder, elbow, etc.
- ACL and MCL tears
- Rotator cuff repair
- Torn meniscus
- Hand and wrist fractures
- Spinal surgery
- Any orthopaedic surgery
Over 9700 Patients Surveyed
Clinical citations available upon request to Game Ready*
Most frequent questions and answers
Some insurance providers will cover the cost of the Game Ready rental. Please contact your provider for details. Provincial workers’ compensation boards will cover the cost up to an 8-week rental.
You can rent a Game Ready device in minutes over the phone, on our website, or through
your healthcare provider. We can ship the unit to you the same day or next day. We strive
to ensure you have your device 2 days prior to your surgery so that you can feel secure
knowing you know how to use the Game Ready when you need it most.
Your physician at Wellness First will tell you how long you need to use Game Ready. Once you have the
device we believe “more is better” – the longer you use Game Ready each day the better
you will feel and the quicker you will recover.