Red Light therapy
What is Red Light Therapy?
Red light therapy, also known as Low Level Laser Therapy and Photobiomodulation, is a therapeutic technique that uses red and near infrared wavelengths of light to treat skin issues, such as wrinkles, scars, and persistent wounds, as well as other conditions such as joint, tendon and muscle pain and several others.
How Can You Benefit From Red light Therapy
Naturally stimulates collagen and elastin
• Clears, brightens and softens skin
• Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
• Lightens dark spots and under-eye circles
• Effective treatment for acne, dry skin, psoriasis and eczema
• Reduces appearance of cellulite, stretch marks & scars
• Increases micro-circulation throughout the full body
• Helps relieve joint pain and inflammation
How safe is red light therapy?
Red light therapy is considered perfectly safe and painless, there are no known side-effects. Further, Rouge devices emit only extremely small levels of EMF that barely even register on the EMF meter.
There is however a potential risk of damage to the eyes. Although safer on the eyes than traditional lasers, proper eye protection should always be used while undergoing red light therapy, especially when exposing the face at close range. We include eye protection with most rouge models.
Click on the link to the educational video below