Ozone Steam Sauna
This oxygen sauna is a type of sauna that utilizes oxygen or ozone to Detoxify your body. When the steam from the sauna opens up the pores of your skin, oxygen saturates your skin and oxidizes the Toxins.
Red Light Therapy
Red Light Therapy is a Therapeutic technique that uses red, low-level wavelengths of light. When exposed to red light therapy, the body produces a biochemical effect that boosts the amount of energy stored in cells.
Shockwave Can Help Reduce And Ultimately Resolve Your Pain By Providing Accelerated Tissue Repair And Growth, Restoring Mobility, And Providing An Analgesic Effect To Let You Get Back To Your Usual Self And Activities.
Laser Therapy Has Been Successfully Used To Treat A Broad Range Of Medical Conditions, Including Musculoskeletal Problems, Arthritis, Sports Injuries, Post-Surgical Wounds, Diabetic Ulcers And Dermatological Conditions.
The incorporation of the BioMat in physical therapy can complement conventional/standard treatments to enhance and accelerate their results. It treats pain and inflammation at the cause by providing deep healing via far infrared heat and negative ions.
Far Infrared Saunas heart the body directly rather than heating the air around the body. In a Far Infared Sauna, about 20% of the heat goes to heating the air and the other 80% heats your body. The radiant heat penetrates the skin more deeply than traditional saunas.
Theragun provides percussive massage which can help you perform better, recover faster, and relieve tension and pain for whole body relief. Theragun helps accelerate recovery & muscle repair; increases blood and lymphatic flow; relieves muscle spasms and stiffness, breaks up scar tissue; improves lactic acid clearance; activates the nervous system.
Whole Body Vibration provides proven health benefits including: Stronger Muscles, Increased Bone Mass, Increased Blood Flow, Increased Flexibility, Stimulate Lymphatic System and decrease in cortisol levels. The whole body vibration plate can serve as a great warm up or cool down from activity, or just a supplement to your regular exercise regime.
Ultrasound therapy is another form of treatment to help ease the pain and stiffness of sore, injured and/or overworked muscles in addition to speed up healing. In the beginning, treatments start at a low ultrasound frequency and gradually increase to a therapeutic level to bring the most relief to the injured site
Ceragem Thermal Massage
Ceragem Thermal Massage Bed is significantly proven t0 improve your blood circulation, loosen stiff muscles, reduce joint pain and reduces pain due to inflammation.
Pain Control Therapy
TENS or pain control therapy is a method of pain relief involving the use of a mild electrical current. It is helpful in reducing the pain and muscle spasms caused by a wide range of conditions including arthritis, period pain, pelvic pain cause by endometriosis, knee pain, neck pain and sports injuries.
The Y strap is one of the many tools that chiropractors can use to manipulate the spine. It provides a decompressive style adjustment. It can help relieving the pressure on the spine and reduce symptoms from underlying conditions.
Intersegmental Traction Table
An intersegmental traction table is a tool that chiropractors use to gently re-establish the normal range of motion for the body’s spine. The roller table helps by creating motion which can stretch the spinal joints and improve movement. It does this by mobilizing the spinal column while simultaneously stretching the muscles and ligaments
Zero Gravity Massage Chair
The Zero Gravity Massage chairs causes deep relaxation and healing on a physical and mental level, where your body is suspended in a neutral position so your feet are in alignment with your heart. This elevation decompresses the spine and helps oxygenate the heart.
Spinal Decompression Therapy
Spinal Decompression Therapy is a motorized traction therapy that gently stretches the spine. This results in a change of force and position of the spine which takes the pressure off of the spinal discs or nerves. This greatly benefits people with back pain as they age.