What is Chiropractic?
A chiropractor is highly trained in the assessmment, diagnosis, management and prevention of disorders that arise from the muscular, skeletal and nervous systems (such as back and neck pain, arthritis, strains/sprains, nerve entrapment, headaches, etc.)
How Can You Benefit From Chiropractic?
Chiropractors here at Wellness First use many interventions to help their patients such as joint manipulation (aka adjusting), soft tissue therapy, laser and electrical modalities, exercise prescription, diet and lifestyle advice, injury, rehab and more!
What types of Chiropractic treatments do we offer?
- Chiropractic Exam & Report
X-rays (recommended by Chiropractor)
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Shockwave Therapy
- Chiropractic Therapy
- Chiropractic Therapy* plus Therapy Modality**
- Chiropractic Therapy (CT)* plus Spinal Decompression
- Chiropractic Therapy* Multiple Areas
- Chiropractic Therapy plus Shockwave
- Re-Exam or Update Exam
- Foot Exam plus Gait Analysis
- Custom Made Orthotics (incl. foot exam)
- Nutritional Consultation